Celeste Skin Spa offers a variety of Waxing Treatments. Contact the spa today to schedule an appointment.
- Know that your skin is it’s most sensitive to pain a week before menstruation, during pregnancy, and after shaving.
- Exfoliate and avoid tight clothing if you are prone to ingrown hairs. Grow any hair you want waxed to the length of a false eyelash (it usually takes about four weeks).
- Apply a 1% Hydrocortisone cream to soothe areas that feel itchy or rashy after waxing.
- To avoid irritation, don’t soak in a bath or hot tub for 24 hours after waxing. Don’t expose waxed areas to the sun for a week after waxing to avoid redness or hyperpigmentation.
- Don’t exercise for 24 hours after waxing, the sweat can lead to break outs. Don’t trim hair before coming in for a wax, you might make it too short.
We never double dip, every service uses new wax.